Beginning on 7/1/2022, InvoiceCloud will be charging a processing fee for all card transactions. The fee for card payments will be 2% of the amount being charged or $1.50, whichever amount is greater.
To avoid the processing fee, you may elect to pay your water bill using an ACH payment. This is the only payment method that will avoid the processing fee and requires you to register for an InvoiceCloud account. If you are paying without logging into an account, you will be charged the processing fee.
Steps to Make an ACH Payment (No Fee)
- Register for an InvoiceCloud account. You will need your water account number and a valid email address.
- Sign into your InvoiceCloud account by clicking the Sign In link at the top of the web page.
- Once logged in, click on the My Profile > Payment Methods link.
- Click the Add a New Bank link.
- Fill out the form using the bank account you would like to use. (Be sure to click the default payment method box before submitting)
- Now when you are logged in and paying your water bill invoice, the bank account you added will be able to be selected during the payment process.