Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I...
Emergency / Natural Disaster Resources
The City of Middletown has collected several documents that will help you be prepared in case of an emergency or natural disaster.
Emergency Health Information Card (PDF)
- This card tracks all of your important health related contact information. Print out the card, fill it out, and keep in your purse or wallet.
Important People and Papers (PDF)
- This list helps you to track all of your emergency contacts and paperwork.
Personal Checklist for Shelter (PDF)
- This checklist will aide shelter personnel if you have any special needs, equipment or medicine.
Readiness Checklist for Home (PDF)
- This checklist helps you to be prepared for an emergency which might require you to stay in your home for an extended period.
Readiness Checklist for Shelter (PDF)
- This checklist will help you be prepared in the event you may need to go to a shelter due to an emergency.
Additional Information from the Ohio Department of Health Emergency Operations Center.
Crisis Center Listing (PDF)
- Listing of regional crisis centers.
Fire Hazard Bulletin (PDF)
- Bulletin discussing fire safety during an emergency.
Food Safety Bulletin (PDF)
- Bulletin discussing food safety.
Food Stamp Replacement Procedures (PDF)
- Procedures to take for replacement food stamps.
CodeRED Emergency Notification Service
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow