Government Agency Approval

Do I Need Approval From Any Other Government Agencies?

In some cases, yes.
  • For the construction of any building or structure, or any work involving electrical, HVAC, plumbing work, a building permit from the Division of Building Inspection and Service is required. The number is 513-425-7973. No building permit will be issued by the Building Inspection unless a zoning certificate has been approved by the Zoning Director. Download a building permit.
  • For any right-of-way, driveway, drainage, or re-grading work on any lot or property, approval from the Department of Engineering is required. You may contact the Department at 513-425-7927.
  • For any commercial food service, septic sewer system or well, you must contact the Heath Department at 513-425-1818.